QGate offers both Web-based and on-site training for the various editions of Paribus Discovery™ to assist you in maximizing your investment.
Web-based Paribus Training
Online training can be anything from 2 hours to multiple sessions across multiple dates. We have done Web training sessions with clients across the globe with a variety of needs. The training is geared specifically to your particular needs.
On-Site Paribus Training
Clients who opt for on-site Paribus training always get a lot more out of Paribus than by trying to get started by themselves. At the conclusion of a 2-day on-site engagement, we leave you with custom configurations and Match Sessions designed specifically for your needs to help you get moving quickly and productively with a very comprehensive understanding of what Paribus can do within your environment.
Training Subject Options
- Installation and basic configuration
- Overview of the Paribus application layout, building blocks, best practices for implementation, etc.
- Review of your data and your specific needs (imports, merged data sources, customizations, status of data quality, etc.)
- Hands-on training using custom guided exercises and sample data to understand the capabilities and get comfortable with base functionality, use, results and review processes
- Guidance setting up Data Provider(s)
- Settings for configuration of customized Data Set definitions
- Filter definition and creation
- Data sampling and elaboration on specific needs
- Configuration of settings on cleansing sessions
- Assistance with merge testing and reviewing results following merge
- Development of ongoing plans for cleansing projects and ongoing maintenance
If you'd like to enquire about Web training, schedule on-site training or simply have questions please contact us.